Special Educational Needs (SEN) Course 4 Lessons only
PAY IN FULL AND GET THE DISCOUNTED NEW PRICE £284.99
OR PAY BY INSTALMENTS STARTING WITH JUST £9.99 DEPOSIT
We may also have an interest free payment plan on this course, please click on the fees tab for more information.
Special Educational Needs Course (SEN)
Our Special Educational Needs Course is divided into five units, each of which deals with one or more learning outcomes related to one or more aspects of working with children who have specific educational needs and requirements. Once you have completed the entire course you will have achieved all the learning outcomes.
About Special Educational Needs Course
By the end of our Special Educational Needs Course you will be able to:
- Understand child and young person development
- Understand how to support disabled children and young people and those with specific requirements
- Understand how to support children and young people to achieve their learning potential
- Understand how to support positive practice with children and young people with speech, language and communication needs
- Understand the speech, language and communication needs of children and young people with behavioural, social and emotional difficulties.